Massage Treatments are performed between 15:00 and 21:00
ASSISTANCE WITH MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
To secure your booking we require the following a valid credit card, your contact details, and a telephone number.
For external bookings please call: +30.2114118422.
For internal bookings please call: Ext 132 or 100.
To protect the privacy of our guests while using our Spa, we must limit the number of people we tour through our facility. Hotel guests may be invited to the Spa reception to view the spa and its facilities. If staffing permits, they will be escorted on a mini tour to view the locker area, relaxation lounge, Steam room area, Sauna, Indoor Heated Pool, and Massage area. Guests are not permitted to tour freely. The public may not tour the spa, unless prior arrangements have been made and always accompanied by a staff member or manager.
HEALTH COMES FIRST
You will be asked to complete a form about any medical conditions you may suffer. If your medical information has changed since completion of the form, it is your responsibility to inform your therapist prior to treatment.
Please notify your therapist if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, any physical ailments, or disabilities.
Allergies! Please inform your therapist of any known allergies, as the products used in our Spa may contain traces of natural nuts.
Covid-19! All areas of the Spa are regularly cleaned and disinfected according to the legislation in effect.
For at least two hours before your spa treatment avoid a heavy eating a heavy meal or consuming alcohol.
Please shower before your massage treatment.
Try to come at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Any late arrival will result in a shortened treatment in our effort to fairly accommodate the next guest.
For hygiene reasons we request that you do not make use of the pool following a massage treatment because oils used will leave a film of the residue in the water. What we suggest is that you reserve and enjoy the other facilities inhouse an hour before the massage treatment.
Gift vouchers can be redeemed exclusively with any massage treatment or package. For more information ask your therapist or receptionist.
We accept all major credit cards (Mastercard and Visa), cash, bank transfers and/or gift certificates purchased in the advance. Only registered guests in the hotel have the option to charge their room.
All products used during treatments are from leading cosmetic companies and are available for purchase.
Tipping the therapist is upon your discretion and are not included in the treatment's price.
Your personal belongings can be stored in our lockers. THE RESIDENCE SPA does not accept responsibility for any loss of valuables left in the spa.
Hotel guests please notify at your earliest possible convenience if you need to cancel or reschedule. For external guests 48 hours in advance is our requirement. If you do not cancel within this period, you will be charged 100% full payment for the treatment(s). Similarly, in case of no-show the whole price will be charged. In case you wish to re-schedule, please notify us at least four hours before the scheduled time, otherwise 50% of the total treatment price will be charged. Services and prices are subject to change.
The minimum age for receiving Spa treatment is 16 years. While in the Spa please keep your voice at a minimum. The Spa is a Non-Smoking and Non-Alcohol environment. To preserve a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere, cellular phones and other electronic devices must be muted. Children must never remain unattended by their parents or relatives.
Use of the hot tub, sauna and steam room can be a pleasurable and relaxing experience. However, for your safety and enjoyment there are strict rules and guidelines that must be adhered to when using these facilities.
This is an important health and safety legal requirement and therefore please read the below terms and conditions in full:
- Use of the hot tub is at your own risk. In the unlikely event that you develop a medical condition or experience severe side effects because of the use of hot tub and/or sauna/steam room, we do not accept any responsibility. Additionally, spa treatments, services and/or facilities received at The Residence Spa, are intended for general purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical treatment.
- Extreme caution must be exercised when walking around the hot tub and sauna/steam room areas as surfaces may be slippery. Please take particular care when getting into and out of the hot tub.
- Do not use drugs or consume alcohol in unreasonable quantities before or during hot tub use. This may lead to an increased risk of drowning.
- Do not use our facilities if you suffer from any skin diseases, infectious diseases, or have any cuts and wounds.
- Persons using medication should consult their doctor before using the hot tub and/or sauna/steam room. Some medications may cause drowsiness. Do not use the facilities if your medication induces drowsiness, affects your heart rate, blood pressure or circulation.
- Pregnant women, persons suffering from obesity, heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory problems, or diabetes should consult a doctor before using the facilities.
- Do not use the hot tub/sauna/steam room after eating a heavy meal.
- Do not submerge head or swallow water, contact lens wearers are advised that exposing contact lenses to water may increase the risk of eye infection.
- Do not jump into the hot tub.
- Do not use glasses or mugs in the hot tub/sauna/steam room.
- Please ensure you use the toilet and shower thoroughly to remove any excess oils or products before using the hot tub.
- Do not exceed 20mins in the hot tub/sauna/steam room as too much heat exposure can lead to nausea, dizziness and fainting due to dehydration. Please ensure you drink plenty of water to rehydrate.
- Chemicals used in the hot tub may discolor some metals and swimwear.
- Smoking is not permitted in or around the hot tub.
- Any treatment undertaken whilst at the spa is at your own risk, we cannot accept responsibility for any adverse reactions to treatment.
- The spa cannot accept any responsibility for loss of or damage to possessions whilst using the facilities. Cars are parked at the owner's risk.
SUGGESTIONS AFTER THE COMPLETION OF YOUR TREATMENT
Drinking water or other refreshing beverages after your treatment will allow you to remain hydrated and help your body detoxify.
Extend your treatment at home with our products that are available for sale at our Spa boutique.
WE THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR SPA.